[ST] California Travelin

Hey all,

I'm planning on traveling from San Diego to East of Sacramento (Folsum)
beginning of April.

A friend just moved there from Albuquerque and I'm riding his Trophy out
from Albuquerque for him, visiting my Dad in San Diego on the way.

I'll be making the last leg, San Diego to Folsum, on a weekday and I wish to
avoid LA traffic if at all possible.  I'd also like to get in a few twisty
roads, the straight and wide gets boring fast.

Anyone have any route suggestions?  Time on the road isn't all that
important, 600 to 700 miles in a day is doable.  If I get tired, I can lay
up in a hotel.

Thanks

Dan Wallander
'99 Sprint ST