Re: [ST] California Travelin

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007, George K wrote:

> SE Ohio and there area south of there beats the flat lands of NE
> Illinois any day of the week!!!!!

tru-dat George, and don't think for a minute I'm not thankful for what I
do have.  It's just that attraction to somewhere new, things I've never
ridden like canyons, and places I've alway wanted to ride like Palomar,
PCH, etc.  Dreamin', maybe someday.

We're back in thaw mode here, hopefully the rains coming will be hard
enough to clean the sand and cinders away.

--

                                ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
            -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\