Re: [ST] California Travelin

I know wanderlust well.  That's why I try to head to NE Georgia and the
Ozarks at least once a year.

All our snow is gone.  We've had some good rain so the roads are
actually pretty clear of debris.  Now if the temps will get a little
better.  We're still running into the 20's at night but highs in the
upper 40's to low 50's.  We've even had a 70+ day already.

George