Re: [ST] California Travelin

Matt,
   You're a northern California guy and might know the answer to this.
I was looking at riding from Fortuna on 36 over to Highway 3 then up to
Weaverville and on to Callahan over Gazelle Callahan to Weed then to Mt.
Shasta. I'm planning this for the 3rd week of April. Is Highway 3 paved
all the way up? Also I was looking at maybe taking Ramshorn Rd to I5
over by Castle Craigs. Ramshorn Rd is about 2.5 miles north of Cofffee
Creek on 3. But looking at it with Goggle earth this looks to be a dirt
road. Do you now if it is?
Did not mean to hijack this thread.
Thanks,
Al Garvin