Re: [ST] California Travelin

Those are great areas too George, I'm usually in NE Georgia in the fall
for SE-STAR, and in the foothills of the Ozarks for Friends of Freddies,
both HSTA sport touring rallies.  (BTW, anyone looking for a great sport
touring group to have fun with check www.ridehsta.com)

Temps are on the way up this week, into the 60's finally.  Rains are light
though as we need a frog-strangler or two.  Got some friends in your neck,
get 'em together, come for a ride, and bring those 70's with you!
-Woovis-

--

                                ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
            -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\