From: lkallery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 11:27 AM
Subject: [ST] Triumph off Road Silencer

I'm considering a Triumph Off Road silencer for my 2003 Sprint ST.  I had
installed an "off road" on my '98 T595 and found it a bit raspy on brisk
acceleration.  It didn't affect gas mileage much -- got around 45 mpg at
almost any touring speed.  If anyone has installed the Off Road for the
Sprint up to 2004, please let me know your estimate of the noise level and
the effect on gas mileage.  Appreciate it.

Lou Kallery -- a bike junkie
'03 Silver ST
'01 Green Bonney
'86 Honda TLR 200