Re: [ST] Anyone try these two helmets yet?

Fred,

Correct, N100 is heavy and the X1002 is a little heavier.  The new Nolan
N102 looks better, but stil has the dumb and noisy outside tinted half
visor.  Had both the N100 and the X1002.  The X1002 turned me off enough
that I am willing to look at something else.

The Caberg got some good comments on another list.

Dave Bardell

01 ST
06 V-Strom650
04 Gas Gas 300 Trials