Re: [ST] California Travelin

>From: Zoltan Pavlakovich
>When are you coming back to CA?

Depends if:
a. Rental mc's get a lot cheaper or
b. My salary will get a lot higher or
c. Someone wants to borrow me (and perhaps 2 friends) mc's

The last time neither parameter was met, so me and Patricia
went to South Africa where it's much cheaper to rent... and
actually much cheaper to stay and eat as well. And South
Africa is also a motorcycle paradise like no other :-).
http://piloot.smugmug.com/gallery/28568#998908-L-LB
http://piloot.smugmug.com/gallery/28568#1002967-L-LB

Danger, wild elephants (actually just one left somewhere,
the only one in SA)... it helps to speak Dutch / Afrikaans:
http://piloot.smugmug.com/gallery/28568#998878-L-LB

Lots of other wildlife too in the Cape region:
http://piloot.smugmug.com/gallery/28568#1002989-L-LB
http://piloot.smugmug.com/gallery/28568#P-15-15

My salary will increase, so I should be back in CA within
a few years. The PC800 guys are still making the yearly
Pacific Coast ride in September, I'd love to join for the
northern alternative towards Washington one day. Northern
CA, Oregon and Washington is very impressive scenery... just
a bit more wet on average. So one day...

Emile
www.piloot.com