Re: [ST] Triumph off Road Silencer

I also have the Triumph CF offroad can on my 01 Sprint ST.  I like it
a lot, just loud enough to be noticeable and have a good sound, and
not loud enough to be obnoxious.  My girlfriend also likes it a lot.
It is also quiet enough to not be bothersome on long trips, in fact I
can't even really hear it on the highway until I roll into the throttle.

I've also run the bike around the block with no can, and while that
is pretty loud, it is also one of the sweetest open-pipe exhausts
I've ever had the pleasure to listen to.

Jim