[ST] TORs fitment

Do any of you who have the TOR for the 2003 style ST also have hard bags?
I'm told that the TOR might not fit with the bags, that the pipe from the
header is a separate unit instead of part of the silencer and that the
bracket is also separate instead of being welded to the can.  Seems to me,
though, that when I was first shopping for the bike, I saw one on the East
Coast -- loaded, with all bags, that was advertised as also having the TOR
silencer.

Also researching "Swift Silver" to determine where it falls relative to
Tornado Red and Blue in terms of speed.

Thanks.
Lou