From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Allyoop
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 3:10 PM
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Anybody have an extra Race Tech fork setup?

Folks,

I just installed a Wolo Bad Boy horn (man is that piercing!) and now I'm
considering a fork upgrade - does anyone on the list have a Race Tech
Gold
Valve Cartridge Emulator for the 2000 ST, and/or a set of .95 Kg fork
springs to sell?

If not, can you point me toward a more economical supplier than
parts411,
which lists the emulators at $129.95 and springs at $95.70 with zero
postage?

Thanks,

Walt Greenwood

Everwett, Washington