Re: [ST] Rear Tyre

I used Conti Road Attacks on my RS. Back lasted about 6000 miles but i did a lot of motorways and was very squared off. The font looked like it would have been good for double that. They had excellent grip in the wet and gave me a lot of confidence. I've got Mich Pilots on my new Tiger - grip seems very good but time will tell. I 've run odd front and backs and i've never had a problem and i'm  a reasonably hard rider.