Re: [ST] Risks of two wheels

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your mate and
his family.

Ed Mallett
Tillamook, OR

on the M25 in the UK.  Lorry crossed central
reservation and took out 5 bikers on their way to
Belgium for the day.  25-year-old car-driver arrested
for two counts of suspicion of causing death by
dangerous driving. 2 other cars involved.

I was only in the pub with him last Wednesday after a
men's get-together called 'A Rough Guide for Dads'.

He leaves a wife, and 4 children under 20 years old.

Another mate on life-support in hospital, married
with kids.

Take care.

 http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/essex/6327585.stm

Chris Harwood