Re: [ST] ABS Tiger

I rode the new Tiger in January and ordered one. I pick it up next week. With ABS.  I love my '00 Sprint but the Tiger made it feel older and dated, and I'll miss the Sprint when she is gone.

Zoltan Pavlakovich <zpavlakovich@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Not the ABS version, just the regular one. Took it out on Triumph days
when the dealer had an open house. Actually a friend of mine took the
Multistrada and we switched bikes around. Very impressive bike but not
to the extent that I would trade my 01 ST in.