Re: [ST] Check Engine Light on

Stephen,

It could happen for any number of harmless reasons, even something as
simple as disconnecting the battery, running out of gas, etc.  Give it a
full 3 warm-up/cool-down cycles and if it's still on after that you
really should take it by a dealer and have them hook it up to the
computer.  From what I've been told so long as the oil and temp lights
stay off there isn't anything going way wrong with the bike.

Also, if you have a good relationship with the dealer they might not
charge you for the check since as far as I know all it involves is
plugging a harness into the bike.  It can't take a half hour to do.

Best of luck,

Nate
00SprintRS
About to come out of hibernation