[ST] Tire Mounting

Is there anyone in the Minneapolis area with a good suggestion for a shop to
sell & mount tires on my '01 Sprint ST.

I've looked at Moto Primo & at a total cost of $450.00 to purchase & mount new
tires I'm looking for options.  I can buy the same tires on line for about $100
less than their price & they charge over $100 for mounting.

This early warmup is nice but it's throwing off my time table for beating the
spring rush.

Steve Bergman

'01 ST