[ST] Motorcycling in the DR

In 2005 I went to the Dominican Republic and since then I have wanted to
take my Sprint down there and tour the country’s highways. One of the
problems is cost of shipping the bike there and the second is the extreme
danger, and of course no dealerships any where in case of a break down.

I did find this on a forum that explains Dominican dangers on the road (from other
drivers). I thought it was an interesting post and I thought others would enjoy
the read.  Sorry if it is off topic.http://tinyurl.com/3dd8zdStephenMilwaukee, Wihttp://www.bikepics.com/members/floorage/2000 Sprint ST1981 Honda CM400Wanting a 2006 Scrambler