Re: [ST] Motorcycling in the DR

Hey Dan I was there for 2 weeks and spent most of my time there
in Santo Domingo. I also spent a couple days in the Bonao area
and a couple days in Nagua. I didn’t get a chance to stay in any
real resort areas like Punta Cana. I stayed with in-laws at the time.
It was nice experiencing the country the way the locals do. And I
love the food. Monfongu, Dominican salami, Brugal.
I have never ridden a DS or supermoto but I never do any off road
riding. But I can understand why it would be necessary. Of course
another bike I would love to ride down there would be a Scrambler
even though it is not very off road capable I am sure with a few mods
it would be able to hold it’s own on the Highways even if it gets a little
rough. For the most part the open highways would be fine for the Sprint.
Just don’t go to fast you never know when a huge pot hole will spring  up
or a cart and donkey.

StephenMilwaukee, Wihttp://www.bikepics.com/members/floorage/2000 Sprint ST1981 Honda CM400Wanting a 2006 Scrambler