[ST] Question for anyone who knows

We order our tires online, and are looking to change companies.  Has anyone
ordered tires( or anything else) from Motorcycle Pro Shop?  They have
competitive prices but just wondering about their customer service. We just
ordered a couple sets of tires from another company, but it seemed like
their customer service wasn't great.

We are about to head out (mid-April) on our Spring trip, this year heading
to the East coast from Oregon.  I'm running Avons now with just a couple
thousand miles, but want to start out on new tires.

Ride safe all,
Beckie in Southern Oregon
2001 Sprint ST
2007 Kawasaki KLR650