Re: [ST] Daytona 675 and more

Hey Thunderdawg,

I sure did! It was my christmas present to me!

Well, no one else was going to buy me one...

I still have the 05 ST, so I can fit it out as my everyday/two up/tourer and
the 675 is for everything else.

Its an absolute blast to ride! It has taught me a lot about getting my riding
techniques right. Five of us went for a ride on 18th March. It ended up being
a very big day. We rode, we fueled up, we rode, lunch break, ride, fuel, more
riding. I ended up covering 723kms for the day. Even with the gel seat my a**
was killing me by the time I got home! I have a set of Cycle Cat adjustable
bars fitted and as soon as I tweak the suspension for my weight and find a
comfy seat, I'll be even happier.

I'm not one for noisy pipes, but it would be nice to let some of that triple
growl out to play.

Brett.