Re: [ST] Avon mileages

Beckie,

I have run Bridestones, Michilins and Metzelers.  I ran BT020's, Pilot Roads and MEZ-6's.  My milage has been around 4,000 rear and 8,000 front front Pilot Roads and MEZ-6's.  My BT-020 milage was somewhat less.  The OEM tires were toast in about 2,000 miles rear and 4,000 front.  I have no Avon experience.

Rick