Re: [ST] RIP?

Matt wrote:
 > It might be heresy to say on this list, but since moving to the
north coast, I find I spend a lot more time on the KLR. Although I'm
still glad I have more than one option. <

The KLR and most similar dual sports are desirable but my legs are too
dang short to ride most of them with confidence.  I know lowering is
an option.
http://www.klr650.com/shLowLinkit.htm
Anyone done this sort of thing?

> I was reading about the new Tiger in the new issue of MCN last night
and I was thinking if my ST needed to be replaced, that would be a
serious contender. <

You've seen the way my ST was set up.  Except for the height, the new
Tiger feels even better - like it was made for me.  I expect it'll be
my next sport tourer.  I just have to work out the height issue... and
order some Givi bags.

--
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST < rip :o|