Re: [ST] Initial Jet-Hot Report

Jeremy, can you post some photos of the finished job? Maybe before and after for comparison?
  Todd

Jeremy Witt <Jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  It hasn't yet been very hot up this way, but I have had several
opportunities to be sitting on blacktop in traffic long enough for the
engine to warm up to fan speed. Including one 82 degree morning stuck
at a dead stop on the highway for 15 minutes. I'm very happy to report
that the right leg roasting issue seems to be cured. I don't notice any
difference in temp on either side. If anything, both sides are cooler.
Best $163 I've spent on a bike in a long time!

More later when summer is at full height.

Jeremy Witt

Newbury Partners

www.newburypartners.com

(o) 603-893-3022