Re: [ST] Wally World Batteries

John,

I'm sort of with you, I'd almost always prefer to go somewhere other than
Wally world.  In this case it's simply a matter of being so much more
convenient to run by Walmart that I can't convince myself to do
otherwise.  Also, there's the fact that the price difference was $30
between the Walmart and the dealer.  So last night when I got out of work
at 7:30 I zipped over and picked one up, it is one of the sizes that they
carry in stock thankfully.  It would have been over a week before I could
get near even the local Honda shop not to mention my closest Triumph dealer.

Thanks for the help everyone.

Nate
00SprintRS