From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of halfast3
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 11:17 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Parting out '01 Sprint ST <spam>

> Is this the right-side as you sit on the bike ?  If it's from
looking at the bike from the front (i.e. on the left when sitting on the
bike - I always get confused about this :) then I would be interested in the
bottom panel if it's unscathed. <

Kevin,
Right & left are always from the seated rider's perspective.  The only
unscathed panels on the bike are the rt. & center tail section (the lt. tail
section has a scratch).  I do have several other panels which are damaged
but repairable.  Get back to me if you are interested.

--
Rick