Re: [ST] '99 Sprint ST for Sale.

At 03:40 PM 5/14/2007, you wrote:

>I've recently traded a 2001 Sprint for a new Tiger . The fairing
>lowers on the Sprint do nothing for weather protection. You get wet
>on both bikes.

Yeah I know the lowers don't do anything for wet weather protection,
I was more curious about the differences in the protection offered by
upper fairings and windscreens.

I currently have a Honda VFR800 and added a slightly taller screen
from Zero Gravity to help with this level of wind and rain protection.
This is something that matters very much to me since I ride all year round.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"