Re: [ST] Colour it silver, grey, or?

At 08:56 AM 5/14/2007, you wrote:
>John, I had my Vette exhaust done over a year ago and the good
>places offer several colors.
>Everything from Polished silver, to grey, black, red, etc.
>
>Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
>972-952-5065
>"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"

Thanks Jack,
I was aware that these coatings are available in a multitude of
colors, that was not my concern.
What I had not heard before was the application of different ceramic
products on the inside versus the outside.
That was intriguing and possibly very useful.
My first thought was of using it to help control the heat on the
sprint header pipe to keep it from roasting the rider's leg?
and/or on parts of the heat shielding to make it more effective.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"