[ST] Outed again

Time to come out of the lurker mode once again. Last fall it was a mini
van that pulled out in front of me. Nothing $3600 =:-0 in insurance
money couldn't take care of.

Well now I am teaching my daughter to drive and using the old pickup.
Well she pulled into the yard and proceed to stop in garage entrance.
Unfortunately the door was closed at the time. Took the door off the
rollers, pushed it into the back of the car parked there, luckily no
damage. The bike was parked on the side stand between the two bays. When
the door came off it lapped the ST in the rear/bag sending it forward
about 6 feet and over on it's side. Luckily the wife's car was not that
at the time or else she would have gotten the entire fleet. Tally: left
mirror, left foot peg, clutch lever bent ( bent it back ), left cowl end
scraped ( was brand new :-( ), cowl tweaked, left side upper and lower
panel cracked between edge and vent holes, left side saddle bag scraped up.

So, now I am in need of some new panels and parts. What is the current
opinion as the the best source for replacement panels? Any tips on prime
and repaint? I have a new compressor and it may be fun get a spray gun
for fixing the bag.

Or if anyone has any good used parts....?

To off set some of the cost I still have the removed panels which could
be repaired with epoxy or fiberglass from the back side. These are from
a Black 99 ST. Upper right (form accident with van) cracked 6 inches
down the leading edge and some touched up scratches from a tip over.
Left side upper and lower. Both cracked in the center from their common
seam up and down to the nearest vent hole with some scrapes. The upper
panel has the tab to the upper cowl broken off. Stock fork springs and
rear coil (I went to a HyperPro progressive setup, 14,000 mi).
Kill/Headlight switch gear from right hand bar. ( installed EU unit with
headlight switch to control heated grips )

Thanks,
Neil
`99 ST Shadow