Re: [ST] Switch question--now Singing

I have often wondered how many of us sing while riding.

  I'll start: I do. Short trips, long trips. Whatever. Yes, sir, and I belt them out too.

  "What would you do with a drunken sailoooooorrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!???????"

Bil Swartz <bil@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Dan Wetherington wrote:

> That said, I rarely use the "flash to pass" and have been contemplating
> wiring that switch to be my PTT button for my comm system.

Nice idea Dan, I'll have to mull on that one myself. Since going to the Autocom
(finally) last fall, I didn't hook the PTT up and rely on it's VOX. I don't
miss the PTT switch at all, except if I sing too loud or yell at someone, which
essentially are the same thing ;^{D

--

._O_. '03 Sprint ST
-Bil- /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport /~\