Re: [ST] Switch question.

At 07:21 PM 5/15/2007, you wrote:
>I would wish that those loosers knew what the flash meant.  So no real loss.
>
>--
>
>                                 ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
>             -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\
>"No I don't want a pickle..."   /H\   '98 VFR800FI -hers    ASCII \ / Against
>        bil@xxxxxxxxxx           (=O=)  '89 Hawk GT  -hers   Ribbon  X  HTML
>"Drink Real Ale"  "Quch!"  66    U    AMA,CMHmoto,HSTA!  Campaign / \ Mail

Around here it means "move or I'll blind you and run you off the road"

picture this 2 - 50 watt low beams that are already brighter than
most headlights, plus 2 - 50 watt high beams added in and they both
shine right through your back window and your mirrors on an otherwise
unlit stretch of highway.

dazzles the mind and the night vision, oh did I forget to mention the
road I commute along is nicknamed "deer alley"

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"