[ST] Ceramic coatings

John, let me put it this way.
I had the outside and inside done on the Vette in dark grey.
Others in the club also had the same question.
The first time I drove the car this year after completing it we raised the
hood and you could hold your hand about three inches away from the left
side exhaust manifold and there was some heat but nothing uncomfortable.
The inside coating helps heat soak as well as protecting from inside
rusting on cast iron.
Our stainless exhaust on the ST's don't need the rust protection but less
heat is going to happen.

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"

If you spend a perfect afternoon in a perfectly useless manner, then your
dog has taught you how to live.