[ST] Black 1999 ST For Sale

I'm selling the best bike I have ever owned: a carefully maintained 1999 Sprint ST.  (I am still just warming up to the new 2007 Tiger in the garage).  Details:

1999 Triumph Sprint ST 955, 35k miles, Triumph dealer maintained, Clean, Zero Gravity Smoke color SportTouring Windshield, Heated Grips, Triumph Luggage Rack, Top Box and Side Luggage, Two Bros Carbon Fiber Oval Exhaust, Race Tech Forks, K & N Air Filter, Sky King Mirror extenders, Tank scratch guard.  All stock equipment included; i.e. chrome exhaust, clear windshield, tool kit and owners manual.  Nothing missing. Nothing wrong. $4400 obo.  A Black Beauty!

Located in the Sacramento Area, posted on May 24th, 2007.  Pictures available, upon request.

George