Re: [ST] Street Triple spotted

Emile Nossin wrote:
> German?? It's really the 675, official release should be in 1 month.

See, I was going to correct him, but I figured you'd actually beat me to
it, Emile.
Neil, its in Dutch...   As for the exhaust, I'm not surprised they went
to the S3 styled exhaust.  It keeps it looking like the "baby" S3.  And
there'll be plenty of aftermarket options within months of the release.
In fact, T will probably have an Arrow setup available, just like its
big brother.

Dan