Re: [ST] Street Triple spotted

>From: Joel Ashman
>All I want to know is what is the seat height?  I'm so sick of the
>"You must be THIS TALL to ride this ride" syndrome of current
>motorcycles.

Triumph released this pic officially:
http://www.motorfreaks.nl/fsget.php?id=27912 (shown before already)
But no details yet about specs except that the rear will be like
the speed triple and it will cost less than 8000 euros in Europe,
which is amazingly cheap if you ask me (perhaps Dutch prices will
be different because of taxes). Official full release in 29 days:
http://www.triumph.co.uk/streetTriple/EmailSignUp.aspx?lang=en-gb

If you want adjustability of ergos, look at BMW or the FJR1300AE.
I also wish others would do that. Nobody would imagine a car where
you can't adjust the seat, why is it so hard on bikes...

Emile
www.piloot.com