[ST] Covering our toys

Hey Gang--I am looking to pick up a new cover for my 01. I currently have a size large Nelson-Rigg Dust cover as my bike lives in the garage. Unfortunately it was slightly too small to correctly fit the bike without the panniers. I did follow the sizing chart for it and purchased the recommended size. To make it fit, I modified it to fit my bike with the cases attached--yes, I could have exchanged it, but where is the fun in that? hehehe.

  Ok, not wanting to go through that again, I am looking at an all weather option for when I am on travel. What did you use and what size is it? I would like to cover the bike with the cases still attached.

  Todd