Re: [St] Newbie Question -- PIAAs for the ST + other "Gotta Haves" for Long Days & Nights on the roa

Doug,
I had Piaa's on my 03 Sprint and they were very durable, they lit up the night. They were mounted on my fork legs and mounted 90 degrees off standard but worked like a charm. I had mine so that they went on when I switched on my Hi beams with no seperate switch. I have heated Gerbings and heated grips too.  It does cause a drain problem as the charging system is marginal. I would have a seperate on/off switch and only use them when needed and never during the day even though they make you more visable. I did run into battery problems and haven't put any on my 06 Sprint because of the problem. Be cautious with their use and it makes riding at night like being in Shea Stadium.
billybob