Re: [St] Newbie Question -- PIAAs for the ST + other "Gotta Haves" for Long Days & Nights on the road

Go with a liner.  I replaced my Aerostich vest with a Warm n Safe liner
and love it.

Friend of mine did the same and had the same thing to say.  He has his
vest fors ale for $75 if anyone is interested.  A vest is a vast
improvement oover none, but a liner beats a vest.

Dave Bardell