[St] heat troller / warmnsafe

http://www.warmnsafe.com/

worked for me a minute ago. exemplary products, exemplary folks.

cold weather: I have a Tiger [hand guards...] and use a Belstaff
fabric jacket with liner, zip-on rainproof overpants, and insulated
gloves. That combo is good to 32, where I quit because I am allergic
to riding on ice. For extended periods I have a homemade ~48W electric
vest and warmnsafe Heat Troller.

My 'personal best' was riding to work one morning when it was 9
degrees [F] but I knew the roads were dry. The only problem was
arguing my sanity with my workmates.

But they already knew...

papydawg

oh yeah - and a fork mounted PIAA 1100x, another excellent addition.