Re: [St] Testing Membership

rlnm2000@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> This is a test of the emergency broadcasting system.  Should this have been a real emergency......
>
> Just testing.  I haven't received any email yet.  So it's either broke or quiet.

Sorry, Deep Thought is still trying to come up with the Ultimate
Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

Oh, wait, Deep Thought only gave us the answer, not the question.

Yeah, its been pretty quiet for a week or so.  The only thing going on
was a discussion about grip heaters, heated gear and aux. lights...
Everyone must be either out riding or in hibernation.  (btw, it was 34F
when I left the house this morning...)

Dan