Re: [St] Full pucker moment

At 03:28 AM 11/15/2007, you wrote:

> >Riding to work on the Sprint at about 6:00 a.m., The roads were
> damp from heavy rain the night before but it was not raining at all during
> >Diablo waiting in the garage).
> >This is the first time I have slid the rear end out supermoto
> style on a street bike. From now on, I am going to be extra careful
> on wet roads! I am changing that >rear tire NOW!

I've been encountering more and more rear wiggle in the past few
mornings. But since it has been cold wet and even very foggy, I've
just been riding through the conditions.
My VFR (the commuter bike) has good tires or I'd really be in trouble I guess.
But it certainly makes a boring commute an accomplishment.

good job.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"