Re: [St] Full pucker moment

Yeah, it has been rather damp on my morning commute to work as well, however, I cannot generate enough "horsepower" at the back end of my slick-shod mountain bike to get into any serious trouble!

With the ST & GTS safely snuggled away in the rear of the garage for the duration of winter, I am anxiously awaiting the imminent snow fall so that I can let my new Prior carving board take me on some wild alpine rides!

Cheers,

Brian
GWN