Re: [St] Testing Membership/Idle Problem

Ok - so it seems my high idle in neutral has resolved itself.  The only suggestion that I tried (although not on purpose) was the 3 heat cycles that Tom mentioned.  Since I noticed it for about a day or two and since I have been commuting all week bc my car's in the shop, I am fairly sure I've gone through 3 heat cycles.

Now I am wondering if it was just a "glitch" or the beginning of a true problem.

Thanks for your responses.

Chris