From: Bill Pitt <billpitt3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 7:22:05 AM
Subject: Re: [St] Battery Removal ST 05+

Hey Brian,
I had a problem with my 06 and watched the guy at the Triumph shop change the battery, it was a pain in the ass, I think he finally just over powered the thing but there had been talk of needing to re3move the tank I think?  Why not just use a battery tender for the winter? I have always kept mine on a tender and had no problem.
billybob