Re: [St] Battery Removal ST 05+

On Nov 19, 2007, at 5:24 PM, Bil Swartz wrote:

> Matt Knowles wrote:
>
>> I'd be loathe to live somewhere where it gets that cold!
>>
>> Our worst cold snaps are only down to 30 deg. F.
>
> Bitch.
>
> ;^{P

And of course in the summer I'll be complaining about our heat wave
when it approaches 80 deg.

Pretty wimpy about the weather here in Ferndale, except that we get
to deal with floods and high winds (90mph+) on a regular basis each
winter.

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA - http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/
motorcycles
  '99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
  '01 KLR650 (A15) - for exploring the North Coast backroads
  '97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
  '79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned