Re: [St] '99 Sprint ST for sale

AMA magazine had the article in the last issue.  Check their web site
for a link.  But I don't believe the link lists the specific bikes.
IIRC all Buellsincluding the Blast were considered a dangerous bike as
well as our ST, both the 675 and 955  Daytona and the Speed Triple.
Yamaha FJR1300 was listed along witht he YZs.  Honda's Interceptor and
ST 1300s inc. the Police model, the CBR and RC51 amoung others.  BMWs
inc. the R1150R, the R1200RT, the F800S.  This is just a sample of the
listed bikes, but Cruisers escaped the list.

Completely flawed statistics manipulated by the Insurance Institute.

Dave Bardell