Re: [St] '99 Sprint ST for sale

So, in order to stay alive, we must all sell our Trumpets and pick up a pack
of Harleys.  Hmmm, sorry.  Ain't gonna happen.  I like being "all about
speed."

Oh, and by the way, I'm wondering how many supersport/regular sport/naked
sport bikes are in the parking lot over at the IIHS vs. "cruisers."  And how
many Volvos.  I'd love to party with those folks!  They're probably a real
fun crowd to hang out with.

*grumbles*

David, the lurker
'99 ST (black)