[St] Dangerous bikes and the AMA

Matt, just back at work today and read your post.
At first my eyes were widening as you had just said previously how much the
ST and KLR filled all the options needed in biking.
The I saw the article reference and I got a good laugh. Is it April 01
today? :-)

Now to the point:
I was amazed at how many of you responded as being in the dark on this very
serious issue with the report.
This can have a MAJOR impact on us riders.
I'm still waiting my 2008 insurance bill and hoping the carrier hasn't
already picked up on the list.
The AMA sent an emergency e-mail when the report first came out and I was
all over it then.
last month's magazine had the report issues.
But so many of you are in the dark about it.
Spend the money, join the AMA, become and be kept aware, raise the
membership as the government listens to numbers, and help the fight.
OK, off the soapbox but think about why you didn't know. It's worth

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"
4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42