Re: [St] St Digest, Vol 32, Issue 23

JES_VFR wrote:
> Also I've been checking out these new gloves for REV'it that have a
> thermal transport layer which will move heat absorbed from the grip
> around to the knuckle area.
> I'm going to try to see if I can get a couple of pairs to demo in the
> store and test in real life.

John, can you post more info or a link to these gloves?  If they work as
advertised, they would be exactly what I need.  I struggle with poor
circulation in my fingers, and even with the grip heaters on high my
fingertips get cold.  I've almost broken down and gotten heated gloves,
but I wonder if they would help.  And if I could get something that I
could use with or without heat, that would be ideal.

Dan