Re: [St] Heated Grips.....

Didn't someone post already that they use the Tiger brush guards on their ST
and that they work quite well for helping block the cold?

Here it is:

I agreed that heated grips by themselves don't hack
really old weather. I took a different approach to
solving the problem. I ordered a set of "brush
guards" for a Tiger and mounted them. Now my hands
are out of the wind. The heated grips can keep up
better and I can wear thinner gloves, which I prefer.

If you do this you will need the longer mounting
bolts for the clutch and brake levers. You will also
need to use a zip tie to secure the guard from
pivoting avoiding interference with the brake lever.

Ed Mallett
Tillamook, OR
03 ST

--Joel