From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeremy Witt
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 7:31 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [St] Heated Grips.....

Having riden to work yesterday, tempted by the 50 degree high, I ended up
riding home past 8pm, with the temperature just below freezing when I rolled
into the driveway.  I agree with Frederic, the tips of the thumbs especially
receive no heat from the grips.  I was contemplating hand guards, the Revit
gloves, and even heated gloves during that chilly adventure.